If you would like an informal discussion please contact the Home Manager or:
Head of Care
Tel: 01461 206218
Our Care Homes
Louisebrae is a care home registered for 61 residents. The home will accept referrals for long-term, intermediate, short term and respite care packages as well as individual assessment.
Each resident has a named carer who is responsible for attending to individual care needs, assisting the resident to retain their preferred lifestyle and recognising their right to make independent decisions with an emphasis on quality of life. Residents are encouraged, for as long as they are able, to continue leisure pursuits and hobbies in addition to any organised entertainment and visits.
The care needs of residents are co-ordinated by the Manager and supported by a fully competent and trained home staff and community based health care staff.
Services available include:
• All dietary requirements including religious, cultural, diabetic and vegetarian. Meals, snacks and drinks in resident’s rooms if required or preferred
• Visiting doctor, dentist, district nurse, social worker, community psychiatric nurse, physiotherapist, chiropodist and occupational therapist
• In-house laundry
• Residents telephone
• Specialist baths and hoists
• Activity therapy sessions
• Art and motivation therapy sessions.
Other services are available but purchased by residents including:
Newspapers, toiletries, hairdressing, complementary therapies, private telephone and satellite/digital television and contributions to the cost of outside visits.